While it may seem like a good idea to save money by staying in a hostel while visiting Istanbul, this may not be the best way to enjoy a relaxing and pleasant vacation in Turkey. Check out why staying in a Single Budget Room at Hotel Büyük Keban may be a better idea.
Hotel Versus Hostel
In a throwdown between a boutique hotel like Hotel Büyük Keban and even a “better quality” hostel, there’s no doubt the boutique hotel wins on just about every front:
- Private room vs. shared room or dorms with dozens of people
- Private bathroom vs. shared bathroom with waiting, privacy and hygiene issues
- Chic decor vs. drab institutional furnishings
- Locked rooms and in-room safes vs. no way to secure your personal belongings
- High quality linens included with room vs. paying to rent cheap linens
- Full breakfast buffet vs. minimal to no breakfast
- Comfortable room vs. rooms too hot or too cold
- Friendly, personalized service vs. impersonal or even rude staff
- Meticulously clean surroundings vs. dirty rooms with bugs
- Quiet, serene environment vs. noisy chaos
- Easy online or telephone booking vs. haphazard or absent reservation system
Single Budget Room at Hotel Büyük Keban
The Single Budget Room at Hotel Büyük Keban will leave you amazed at what you get for the price. Every room is tastefully outfitted with stylish, modern decor and beautiful linens. In addition to a clean, comfortable bed, you’ll have a seating unit and a wardrobe for your clothing and personal items.
Your nightstand is equipped with a telephone, and you’ll have a satellite LCD television and free Wi-Fi as well. For extra security, make use of your own safe and stock up your mini fridge to easily unwind after a day spent exploring the Old City District around the hotel.
Your beautifully appointed bathroom has a shower, top quality linens and hair dryer. You can even add a roll-away bed, should you wish to accommodate an extra guest with you.
Hotel Büyük Keban offers many other amenities you’ll never find in a hostel. Start your day with a full buffet breakfast at our restaurant. Entertain friends at our bar, which is open 24/7 and serves coffee, non-alcoholic beverages and local and international drinks.
Our Internet Corner in the lobby is always available free to you, should you need to use one of our two computers, printer, CD/DVD writer or web cam.
Want to spruce up a little before heading out for more sightseeing? Hotel Büyük Keban has a Hair Dresser/Barbershop where you can get a cut, color, manicure, pedicure or facial mask.
Need even more rejuvenating after touring the bazaars, Topkapi Palace or Hagia Sofia (all walking distance from our front door)? We also have a spa with a fitness center, gym, sauna, massage and authentic Turkish bath (hammam).
We don’t think you’ll find a concierge at any hostel either, and ours is only too happy to help you make dinner reservations or arrange transportation to the airport.
You can connect with our concierge even in advance of your stay at: email@example.com and easily book your room on our site.
We guarantee you’ll never get a better price on our Single Budget Room from any travel site, and you’ll never get a better room at any Istanbul hostel either!