If you’re a meeting coordinator looking for the ideal venue to host your next business meeting, the Hotel Büyük Keban in Istanbul can accommodate your guests in a comfortable, well-appointed atmosphere. Depending on your needs, the meeting room seating capacity ranges from 12-80 guests.
Hotel Meeting Room Amenities
When you reserve a meeting room at Hotel Büyük Keban, you’ll have the opportunity to utilize high tech logistic equipment that will help you keep your presentations professional. These amenities include:
- Projector with DVI, VGA, and HDMI output
- Wireless BOSE L1 sound system
- Wireless microphone system
- Laser pointer
- Private WiFi network
- Flip chart
- Slide changer
- Automated lights and AC
- Coffee break, lunch or dinner package options
You’ll also have the opportunity to choose your preferred meeting room arrangement style such as u-shaped, classroom, group or theater. These options allow flexibility for meeting hosts who have a varied amount of guests. Whatever room type you choose, a meeting room representative will ensure that all of your needs are met.
Why Choose Hotel Büyük Keban?
When you want to hold a meeting in an environment that is warm, inviting, clean, and secure, our hotel offers these features. Your guests will feel comfortable in plush seating, spacious tables, and a suitable temperature environment. These features are particularly important when trying to gain and retain the attention of your guests.
In addition to the meeting room atmosphere, your guests can also reserve rooms within the hotel, which eliminates the need for travel to and from the meeting venue, leaving everyone a little spare time to enjoy some of Istanbul’s greatest attractions.
For example, depending on the length of your stay in Istanbul, you can arrange a tour to visit these attractions:
- Blue Mosque: This historical treasure is noted for its 17th century development and its beautiful blue tile design. This mosque is 2.3 km (1.4 mi) from Hotel Büyük Keban.
- Hagia Sophia: This church-turned-mosque-turned-museum is also located within 2.3 km (1.4 mi) of Hotel Büyük Keban. The building is one of the most popular museums due to its prominence during the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires and its union of Islamic and Christian iconography.
- Topkapi Palace: Constructed during the 15th century, this historical site is the former home of sultans during the Ottoman Empire. Located within close proximity of the Bosphorus and Sea of Marmara, Hotel Büyük Keban guests only have to travel 2.6 km (1.5 mi) to visit this museum.
Hotel Büyük Keban has been a popular choice for business meetings for decades. We invite you to come stay with us and make use of Grande or Compact meeting rooms. For reservation and pricing information, contact us today!