Whether you’re traveling to Istanbul for business or pleasure, when you choose a hotel, you want it to meet a list of important criteria. Hotel Büyük Keban can tick a lot of boxes for you, and you don’t have to compromise on amenities, location or price. You can have the best of all of these in one hotel.
Advantages of a Boutique Hotel
If you’ve ever stayed in a boutique hotel before, you know the kind of personalized service that can be found with a smaller establishment. Hotel Büyük Keban offers that same attention to detail that many big hotel chains fail to provide.
Boutique hotels are easier to navigate, and at Hotel Büyük Keban you won’t be stuck waiting in any long lines to check in or get help from the concierge. We have many amenities that you wouldn’t expect in a such a quiet, little hotel, including:
- Two meeting rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
- A hair dresser/barber shop
- A spa with fitness center and traditional Turkish hamam (bath)
- An Internet corner with computers, printer and CD/DVD writer
- Full hot and cold buffet breakfast buffet
- Lobby bar open 24/7
Hotel Büyük Keban is located in a prime spot in the heart of Istanbul’s Old City. You’ll be able to step outside the front door and find yourself among some of the world’s top historical attractions. Some of the famous sights near us include:
- Hagia Sophia: Known as the “Eighth Wonder of the World,” Hagia Sophia was built in the 6th Century and has been used as both a church and a mosque. In 1935, it became a museum open to the public and remains one of the world’s top tourist destinations.
- The Blue Mosque: Istanbul is a city of many mosques, perhaps none so famous as the Blue Mosque of Sultan Ahmed I. The Blue Mosque is still a working mosque, but it is open to the public during non-prayer times. This attraction takes its name from the blue tiles on its upper levels.
- Topkapi Palace: Sitting atop the Sarayburnu looking out over the Bosphorus, the Marmara Sea and the Golden Horn, Topkapi Palace was once the center of the Ottoman Empire. Part of the palace is now open to the public as a museum, and it’s not to be missed on a trip to Istanbul.
Other top attractions near Hotel Büyük Keban include the Basilica Cistern, the Hippodrome, and the Grand and Spice Bazaars.
Even with its great location and wonderful amenities, Hotel Büyük Keban is quite reasonably priced, no matter what size room you choose, from our economy singles to our largest family suites. Whether you’re traveling as part of a group or on your own, we can accommodate you in immaculate style. All of our rooms have free WiFi, a safe, minifridge, hair dryer and telephone. If you book directly with the hotel, you’ll get a better rate than you would with any travel site, and we can answer questions about the world famous attractions near us too.
Contact Hotel Büyük Keban today to make your reservations, and know that you’ll be getting a beautiful boutique hotel in Istanbul’s renowned Old City at a great price. What better way to start off your trip to such an amazing city!